Administration that's designed to 'plug-in-and-play'
Through our paraplanning service, we have discovered that many advisers and financial planners value the support we offer when it comes to the administrative side of running a financial advice and planning business.
Our administration team undertake a variety of tasks and these include:
- Gathering accurate information and data from third parties e.g. product providers and fund managers
- Review of information and data received and further follow-up
- Preparation of summary policy schedules
- Obtaining illustrations from providers
- Updating back office systems
- Obtaining application and discharge forms
- Submitting and managing new business and fund switches
- Liaising with clients
Every firm and adviser has their own process and we work with you to keep this running smoothly. From pre-meeting work including adding new clients to your database, sending authority letters and data gathering through to the processing of new business applications and then ongoing administration support, we can help out.
We are open about the type of admininstration tasks we do and so, should something out of the ordinary come up that you need help with, we are more than happy to have a chat and see if we are able to support.
We provide this support to a number of businesses who use our paraplanning services however, we can also offer it on a stand-alone basis if required.